Unleash the power of your diodes
Taiko. More power. More diodes.
Thanks to a free firmware update, the high end picosecond pulsed laser driver Taiko PDL M1
gains a new operation mode: The max. power mode allows operating all existing and new diode laser heads at their maximum possible pulse energy, while still providing the usual calibrated optical power display at any repetition rate from 1 Hz to 100 MHz.
The choice of laser heads is also expanded with three new ones emitting in the green and a generation of high-powered multimode lasers covering the whole visible range. With this extended palette and new operation mode, the Taiko can truly unleash the full power of your diodes to meet even the most power demanding applications.
Get a quote
- Repetition rate from 1 Hz to 100 MHz
- User-defined burst patterns, pulsed and continuous wave mode
- Free intensity adjustment in calibrated value of optical power
- Fine wavelength adjustment
- Fully synchronized manual and computer control
- Very low jitter
- External trigger input
- 5-year limited warranty
Product website: Taiko PDL M1
It's about time.
Request white paper