Time-resolved Microscopy Course
16th International Course on “Time-resolved Microscopy and Correlation Spectroscopy”
May 14-17, 2024, Berlin, Germany
Registration opens in January 2024
Our course provides an in-depth introduction to the world of time-resolved fluorescence microscopy with a focus on life science applications. The course combines a series of lectures by experts in the field with practical sessions on systems from market-leading companies.
Who should attend?
The content is geared towards researchers just starting to explore time-resolved methods as well as those having some previous experience.
Why should you attend?
Join our event to:
- Learn the principles behind time-resolved fluorescence microscopy
- Get to know powerful methods that will help advance your research
- Understand how time-resolved data is acquired and analyzed
- Interact directly with experts to discuss your research and foster collaborations
- See confocal microscopes from various companies live in action
- Talk to and socialize with your fellow scientists
Which topics are covered?
Attending the lectures and practical sessions will provide you with a better understanding of the following topics:
- Instrumentation and data analysis
- Correlation spectroscopy methods: FCS, FCCS, FLCS, ...
- Imaging methods: FLIM, rapidFLIM, FRET, FLIM-FRET, ...
- Single molecule microscopy
On each day during the practical session we will perform live demonstrations that focuses on a selected topic. This will give everyone a chance to familiarize themselves with all featured instruments and techniques one by one. You can get an idea of the experimental workflows and ask live questions during these sessions. In the previous years the used confocal microscopes from major manufacturers included for example:
Participants about the course
“I really like the structure of the Microscopy Course, offering a mix of basic lectures, advanced applications, and practical methods. A major highlight was the great interaction with the audience”
Dr. Michael Ebner, Invited Speaker 2021
- Final deadline for course registration: June 16, 2023
Please note: schedule and content of this event are subject to change without notice.
Thank you for registering for the Time-resolved Microscopy Course!
An email with the supplied information has been sent to the provided address.×