Time-resolved Microscopy Course
15th International Course on “Time-resolved Microscopy and Correlation Spectroscopy”
Online Meeting, date to be announced
Our course provides an in-depth introduction to the world of time-resolved fluorescence microscopy with a focus on life science applications. The course combines a series of lectures by experts in the field with practical sessions on systems from market-leading companies.
Who should attend?
The content is geared towards both novice researchers as well as those having some previous experience with time-resolved methods and applications.
Why should you attend?
Join our event to:
- Learn the principles behind time-resolved fluorescence microscopy
- Get to know powerful applications that will help advance your research
- Understand how time-resolved data is acquired and analyzed
- Interact directly with experts to discuss your research and foster collaborations
- See confocal microscopes from various companies live in action
- Talk to and socialize with your fellow scientists
Which topics are covered?
Attending the lectures and practical sessions will provide you with a better understanding of the following topics:
- Instrumentation and data analysis
- Correlation spectroscopy methods: FCS, FCCS, FLCS, ...
- Imaging methods: FLIM, rapidFLIM, FRET, FLIM-FRET, ...
- Single molecule microscopy
Confocal microscopes from major manufacturers will be used during the practical sessions. On each day we will perform a live demonstration on one of the systems that focuses on a special topic. This will give everyone a chance to familiarize themselves with all featured instruments and techniques and ask live questions during these sessions.
Participants about the course
“I really like the structure of the Microscopy Course, offering a mix of basic lectures, advanced applications, and practical methods. A major highlight was the great interaction with the audience”
Dr. Michael Ebner, Invited Speaker 2021
Please note: schedule and content of this event are subject to change without notice.
Thank you for registering for the Time-resolved Microscopy Course!
An email with the supplied information has been sent to the provided address.×