Microscopy/Spectroscopy Specialist (m/f) for International Service and Support
PicoQuant is the leading company in the field of time-resolved fluorescence spectroscopy and the global market leader for single molecule sensitive microscopes. Our highly innovative team of engineers and scientists develop scientific instruments for research and development of tomorrow.
To further strengthen our worldwide service and support team we are looking for a colleague to start immediately on a full-time basis. The position is located in Berlin, Germany from where you will regularly depart to work in cities and countries that other people will only see during vacation.
Your key challenges and responsibilities:
- Worldwide installation of high-end microscopes and spectrometers including qualified on-site customer training
- Providing support to our customers regarding all questions about our systems and components
- Realization of customer-specific measurements covering a broad field of time-resolved fluorescence techniques either in our modern in-house application laboratory or in customer labs worldwide.
- Providing information and feedback to our product specialists to improve product reliability and functionality
Who you are:
- University degree in Physics, Chemistry or Biology with a focus on fluorescence microscopy and/or spectroscopy
- Hands-on experience in the fields of fluorescence analysis, time-resolved fluorescence, confocal microscopy, single molecule spectroscopy or life cell imaging
- Fluent in spoken and written English & German, additional language skills are welcome
- Enthusiasm for working in various cultural contexts
- Disposition for numerous international travels
- Hands on experience with installations of complex technical instruments and customer support are a plus
We offer an independent, challenging and extremely varied job at an internationally operating technology company with excellent prospects for the future in an innovative, science-oriented environment. Our individual training helps you to develop a broad technical and communication skillset. You will gain an unrivaled overview over the scientific progress in the life science and material science community. A company pension scheme, short decision-making processes and a family-friendly company climate with internal health management round off our offering.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your detailed application documents under reference number #722 and state your specific salary expectations and your desired entry date exclusively by e-mail to Rainer Erdmann at email@example.com