The plug & play spectrometer
The FluoTime 250
integrates all essential optics and electronics for time-resolved luminescence spectroscopy in a compact, fully automated device. It is designed to assist the user in carrying out routine as well as complex measurements easily and with the highest reliability.
This is achieved through fully automated hardware components and a versatile system software featuring wizards, a customized mode and integrated scripting language.
Get a quote
- Fully automated compact and modular system
- Filter based emission selection, optional monochromator
- Supports both TCSPC and MCS data acquisition
- Step by step application wizards and scripting option
- Covers lifetime ranges from picoseconds to milliseconds
Product website: FluoTime 250
It's about time.